ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System - New Standard New Approach
During last decade, various elements affecting businesses and operation methodology of each business itself have been changed, radically. Geography, technology, Culture, Policies, Human Competency as well as Political Stability have started playing vital roles in each business, eventually affecting business results in terms of growth or downfall. In simple words, such factors are proving itself as ‘Risks’.
ISO 9001 standard emphasizes on elimination of various risks from business and makes it sustainable in long run. This standard is also called as a complete business standard that enhances overall profitability and strengthens organization - customer relationship. Implementation of management system w.r.t. ISO 9001 standard requirement make every organization, small or big, a profit making centre permanently.
Businesses extracts benefit from good practices. ISO 9001 system focuses on making every process accountable and error free. Basic quality management is a result of good practices.
This international standard, ISO 9001, defines the areas common to all businesses that affect quality performance and the procedures that should be in place to ensure that customer requirements are fully met in a controlled and measured way.
- Risk elimination leading to Sustainability and planned growth
- Waste - rejection - rework reduction
- Customer complaint reduction
- Inventory cost reduction
- Total customer satisfaction
- Services become more effective and efficient in all manners
- Housekeeping standard get enhanced
- Loss of energy, time and money is prevented
- Created greater involvement of management